Emergency and Urgent Care Live Course
July 17 - July 20
Join us in Providence, RI, this summer.
Attend the Emergency and Urgent Care course in Providence, RI, July 17–20.
Know the latest treatment options in emergency and urgent care settings, gain hands-on skills, and recognize when to treat and when to refer. At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Prepare treatment plans for patients who present to emergency departments and/or urgent care clinics.
- Evaluate, diagnose, and treat patients with acute health needs affecting any number of body systems, including cardiovascular, respiratory, neurological, maternity, psychological, or musculoskeletal conditions.
- Incorporate emergency plans into practice, including written protocols and necessary equipment/tools for treatment.
Earn up to 27.75* AAFP Prescribed credits — 20 credits for attending the course and another 7.75 for participating in optional procedural skills workshops (additional fees apply).
AAFP members: $995
Optional Workshop Sessions (additional fees apply)
- ECG Interpretation (Basic)
- ECG Interpretation (Advanced)
- Point-of-Care Ultrasound (Basic Skills & FAST Exam)
- Point of Care Ultrasound (Vascular Access)
Save $100 when you register by June 15. Register now or call (800) 274-2237.
*AAFP Prescribed credit is subject to change. Visit aafp.org for the most up-to-date credits for this course.